Quarterly VAT returns
- CIS-Construction Industry Scheme,
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledger
- Month end journals, Accounts receivable/credit control
- Nominal ledger, Petty cash, Control account reconciliations
- Office support
- Management reports & Management accounts
- Profit & loss account and Balance sheet
- Take on short term projects
We can fulfil all of your Bookkeeping needs allowing you to concentrate on your business
whether you are a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company. Every business has to keep
financial records. But it takes time and effort to keep your records up to date. And anyone that
has tried to do their own VAT Returns or Self Assessment will vouch that it can be a nightmare.
Let us take all the stress and fray where you can be making money for your business.
We offer :
- Professional and practical advice on how VAT interacts with your individual business circumstances
- General compliance issues such as VAT registration/de-registration
- The completion and timely submission of VAT returns
- Practical advice for VAT savings such as, switching to the flat rate VAT scheme for small business, if your business has few costs and overheads, and your turnover is less than £150,000 per annum.